How iProv Delivered Results
for Easterseals Arkansas 2020 Virtual Fashion Event
On June 25, 2020, Easterseals Arkansas held its 12th Annual Fashion Event as a completely virtual one, bringing to viewers’ living rooms what was originally planned for Little Rock’s Statehouse Convention Center three months earlier.
Facing the constraints of time, resources, and COVID-19, the iProv team helped plan, implement, edit, and promote the event, which featured a runway fashion show and silent auction with models and Easterseals children to showcase spring fashion from local boutiques.
Download the Case Study
In this Case Study we outline the steps we took to deliver results for Easterseals Arkansas 2020 Virtual Fashion Event.
In this case study, you’ll see how we:
- Coordinated with Easterseals staff, Easterseals parents, and event sponsors to collect and edit videos for the 14-part program outline
- Used Zoom to overcome social distancing guidelines
- Used OneStream to live stream pre-recorded videos
- Helped raise $133,000, surpassing last year’s in-person event total of $127,000
- Helped raise $20,000 for the silent auction with the goal of $18,000
Fill out the form to learn how we delivered results for Easterseals’ virtual event.