Apply Now and Get Involved!
Want to work for a company that is on the cutting edge of technology, innovation and growth with an unprecedented employee and client satisfaction rate? Be a part of an organization that prides itself on growing a culture of success, thought leading expertise and personal and professional growth by joining our close-knit team!
iProv is actively seeking individuals who are looking for a fulfilling and challenging experience. We are looking for people with great energy, knowledge and a desire to feel like they can truly make a difference in other’s day to day lives and businesses. If you have to work, which you do have to, work for an organization where you can continually learn how to improve the lives of others as well as feeling a great pride in what you do!
Read about current openings below and let us know if you can picture yourself here!
Outside Sales Representative
iProv is actively seeking individuals to increase sales and help our business grow. We are looking for an Outside Sales Representative (OSR) with great energy, knowledge, and a desire to feel like they can truly make a difference in the day-to-day lives of others. A successful OSR will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects, and managing sales of iProv services.
The purpose of the OSR is to represent the company by showcasing and selling the services and products. The OSR will conduct sales out in the field via face-to-face interactions with both potential and existing customers.
- Represent iProv in a positive and professional manner
- Travel within our sales territory to meet prospects and customers
- Build and maintain relationships with new and repeat customers
- Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts
- Educate customers on how products or services can benefit them financially and professionally
- Sell iProv products and services to customers within our sales territory
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand a customer’s specific needs
- Work closely with the marketing department to help build the iProv brand
- Complete and maintain accurate renewal forecasts, data gathering and reports
- Work with prospects to develop a deep understanding of their needs and translate those needs into product requirements that satisfy their demands
- Conduct onsite or online presentations that showcase the services and products of the company to prospects
- Work with management to develop proposals, quotes, and respond to RFP/RFI documents
- Effectively communicate features and benefits of solutions and manage prospect expectations
- Perform sales procedures through activities and opportunities in CRM and remain compliant with defined policies and procedures
- 2+ years demonstrable prior sales and/or project management experience is preferred but not a necessity
- High school or equivalent degree (college degree preferable)
- Positive attitude, exemplary attendance, and demonstrable reliability as a team member
- Excellent social skills
- Always team focused
- Detail oriented
- Track record of managing the customer commitment, negotiation, and closing sales
- Demonstrated level of success in the development of client relationships
- Enjoy working with customers and external audiences
- High energy and drive with strong negotiation skills
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills
- Skilled in preparing written communications and materials
- Strong interpersonal skills – on the telephone, through active listening, and face-to-face
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate data entry
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment
- Base salary depending on experience and qualifications plus commission
- Health, vision, and dental benefits
- 401(k) plan
- Performance-based incentives
- Generous bonus levels
- Full on-the-job training and support
- Fun working environment and culture
- Great opportunity for advancement
Job Type: Full-time
- Negotiation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Little Rock, AR 72211 (Required)
Apply for a Career at iProv!
"*" indicates required fields