Apply Now and Get Involved!
Want to work for a company that is on the cutting edge of technology, innovation and growth with an unprecedented employee and client satisfaction rate? Be a part of an organization that prides itself on growing a culture of success, thought leading expertise and personal and professional growth by joining our close-knit team!
iProv is actively seeking individuals who are looking for a fulfilling and challenging experience. We are looking for people with great energy, knowledge and a desire to feel like they can truly make a difference in other’s day to day lives and businesses. If you have to work, which you do have to, work for an organization where you can continually learn how to improve the lives of others as well as feeling a great pride in what you do!
Read about current openings below and let us know if you can picture yourself here!
Outside Sales Rep
The purpose of the Outside Sales Representative position is to represent the company by showcasing and selling the services and products. The primary focus of the Outside Sales Representative is to work with prospects by handling onsite appointments and providing demonstrations.
The following are principal duties of an Outside Sales Representative
- Represent iProv in a positive and professional manner
- Being awesome and energetic
- Work with all personnel and outside contacts to satisfy clients and achieve company goals
- Identify areas of improvement in the company and assist in creating and implementing solutions
- Arrive to work and meetings on time and prepared
- Maintain work areas in a clean and organized manner
- Perform any other duties assigned by your manager
- Complete and maintain accurate renewal forecasts, data gathering and reports
- Participate in management meetings and take responsibility for sales and service improvement initiatives and other assigned action items
- Initiate contact with prospects that has been generated by the Marketing Team.
- Work with prospects to develop a deep understanding of their needs and translate those needs into product requirements that satisfy their demands.
- Conduct onsite or online presentations that showcase the services and products of the company to prospects.
- Work with management to develop proposals, quotes, and respond to RFP/RFI documents.
- Effectively communicate features and benefits of solutions and manage prospect expectations.
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge of the service offerings of the company.
- Perform sales procedures through activities and opportunities in CRM and remain compliant with defined policies and procedures.
The Outside Sales Representative is responsible for ensuring that:
- Maintain accountability by updating CRM and the Prospective Business report with current activities
- Becoming versed in the iProv process and culture so that next steps can include outside sales roles and/or production team
- Assisting Sales Managers on an as needed basis
- Meeting clients to discuss their ongoing needs
- Presenting campaign ideas to clients
- Briefing the production team on who will produce the projects/activities
- Negotiating with clients, solving any problems and making sure deadlines are met
- Checking and reporting on the client’s progress
- Keeping in contact with the client at all stages of the relationship
- Managing the account budget
- Attending and assisting in sales presentations
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects
- Attend periodic training where applicable
- Appropriately communicate brand identity
- 2+ years demonstrable prior sales and/or project management experience
- High School or equivalent degree (College Degree preferable)
- Positive attitude, exemplary attendance, and reliable team member
- Possess a track record of managing the customer commitment, negotiation, and closing of the sales process.
- Demonstrated level of success in the development of client relationships.
- Enjoy working with customers and external audiences.
- High energy and drive with good negotiation skills.
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills.
- Skill in preparing written communications and materials.
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate data entry.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment.
- Commission Based Salary based on Experience and Qualifications.
- Health, vision, and dental benefits included.
- Performance based incentives.
- Generous bonus levels.
- Full on the job training & support.
- Fun working environment and culture.
- Great opportunity for advancement.
COMPENSATION AND MEASURES OF PERFORMANCE:
Hourly pay with performance incentives to drive new revenue and renewal agreements
Web Team Content Intern
As an intern for iProv, LLC’s Web Content Team, you will be expected to complete all assigned training, manage assigned projects, and be open to learning new concepts and brainstorming ideas in a fast-paced environment. You will be assisting our Content Specialists by editing blog posts, drafting creative briefs, conducting research for editorial calendars, and analyzing and organizing data for case studies and special projects.
- Develop knowledge of managed web clients’ business and branding
- Participate in team meetings and brainstorming sessions
- Conduct industry research
- Assist with special projects
- Write creative briefs for client blog articles
- Assist with web analysis and client reports
- Download and file images, maintain image library
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Project Management
- Advanced SEO/SEM
- Inbound Marketing Strategies
- CMS Applications
- Google Analytics & AdWords
- Team Building
- Enrolled in a 2 or 4 year college program, preferred, majoring in a related field -OR- Bachelor’s Degree in related field—English, Creative Writing, Communications, Technical Writing, Marketing, Journalism, Advertising
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Basic Understanding of SEO/SEM
- Ambitious, creative, detail-oriented personality
*Please provide a cover letter, resume and relevant writing samples.